BOUFFANTS AND BROKEN HEARTS SHEA SOUFFLE PINK KISSES
BOUFFANTS & BROKEN HEARTS SHEA SOUFFLE PINK KISSES
- We're delighted to finally offer our customers Bouffants and Broken Hearts! Experience the fantastic, vibrant art of Kendra Dandy – Add this unique piece to your store!
- Our Pink Kisses Souffle stands out from the competition. This innovative product utilizes Shea butter to its fullest potential. Our all-natural ingredients are sure to leave your body feeling invigorated—100% Pure Unrefined Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Sweet almond oil, and Pink kisses Fragrance which speaks for itself. Give it a chance and you won't regret it.
- Facts about our Ingredients:
100% pure unrefined Shea Butter is extracted from the seed of the West African Karite Tree, known as the Tree of Life. This rare, natural butter has been treasured for centuries as it contains essential nutrients to heal, moisturize and protect all types of skin while restoring elasticity and tone. Rich and creamy, each jar of our soufflé Shea Butter is cold pressed and hand filled with care to give it it's soufflé like feel .
The Pink Sugar scent smells like cotton candy, still warm, straight from the machine. It is also pink due to the red fruits accord which makes the cotton candy as airy as it is supposed to be, hence very realistic. For a funny, sweet, and affordable perfume, Pink Sugar contains surprisingly complex and unusual nuances.
Coconut oil has many nutrients that can contribute to your health and to a good diet. It's full of fatty acids that your body needs and may help improve cognitive function, metabolism, and hair and skin health.
Sweet almond oil contains many nutrients that are good for the skin, including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants. Using almond oil may help soothe and hydrate your skin and hair. Some people also use almond oil to reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles and to treat skin conditions.
HOW TO USE
For best results, apply daily all over your body. Unrefined Shea Butter contains natural oils essential for healthy skin. Allow time for absorption. If necessary, dab off excess. Store in a cool place.
WHAT IT DOES
Traditional Shea Butter Uses:
- Dry Skin, chapped lips diaper rash and minor burns
- Massage, swelling and inflammation
- Conditioner for damaged hair and scalp
- Dark spots and skin discolorations
- Stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes
100% Pure African Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Pink Sugar Fragrance (Parfum)