Shea butter is widely known for its healing powers. Shea butter is generally used for skin conditions such as: Dry Skin, Dry Hair & Scalp, Eczema, Infant Eczema, Psoriasis, Arthritis & Rheumatism, Wrinkle Prevention, Diaper Rash, Muscle Fatigue, Scar Minimization, Skin Discoloration, Stretch Mark Prevention & Minimization.
Now, Shea butter has amazed us again. Not only is Shea butter and excellent source for your skin, it can be used from head to toe in various ways.
- Shea butter can be used in your hair as:
- Pre-shampoo treatment
- Hot-oil treatment
- Deep conditioner
- Hair pomade (frizzy hair)
- Shea butter can be used as a cosmetic remover.
- Shea butter can be used as a natural lubricant to enhance intimacy.
- Shea butter can be used in a warm bath for therapeutic comfort.
- Shea butter prolongs skin elasticity, delays the development of wrinkles and sunspots and creates a natural barrier against air pollutants, dirt and oil.
- Shea butter can be used to cure dry, cracked feet.
- Massage Shea butter into dry cuticles and hands before you go to bed.
Only our pure, unrefined Shea butter has the true healing and moisturizing properties of Shea butter. Most Shea butter available to the general public outside West Africa is white and odorless, in other words it has been "refined" to remove the natural scent and color of natural Shea butter. In the process, the majority of the effective agents are also removed. Our unrefined Shea butter gives you the best results.